Friday 21 January 2011

Bring on the sun


Is it just me or has this winter seemed to last forever? I have met several bikini buying folk who have just got so fed up they have booked an early holiday and are dashing to sunnier climates in February. They have left me feeling a little (well maybe a lot) envious. I would be more jealous but this year for the first time in a long time I have a beach holiday booked for the summer- yay, I will eventually defrost. The excitement has already kicked in and I am outfit building already.

Sunglasses are probably key to everyone's summer outfit and I am regretting not buying some I saw at previous Vintage Threads but hoping there will be some equally great ones at future fairs. I am really lusting after some vintage Pucci ones, so big that the rest of my face will hardly be visible!

So, here is my summer sunglass inspiration. For those of you who aren't going to get abroad, it's worth buying some anyway, failing any sun appearing in the UK this summer, sunglasses can be useful in the bright snowy conditions our winter may bring.





No comments:

Post a Comment